Fulham striker Aleksandar Mitrovic has been handed a three-game ban for an elbow on Leeds defender Ben White during Saturday's loss at Elland Road.
Mitrovic is the joint-top scorer in the Sky Bet Championship with 23 goals but was stifled by Leeds in their 3-0 win on Saturday.
The 25-year-old caught Leeds' White early on in the match with what looked like a deliberate elbow.
The incident was missed by referee Tony Harrington, but after Mitrovic accepted a charge of violent conduct by the Football Association he has been punished retrospectively.
Scott Parker's side have lost both of their games since the Championship resumed, and now sit fifth in the table, seven points off automatic promotion.
Follow Sporting Life on social - find us on Facebook here or tweet @SportingLifeFC
Related football content
- Can Pogba & Fernandes play together?
- Dale Tempest's winners and losers
- Opinion: 'It won't be the title they waited for'
- Premier League remaining fixtures
- Latest football previews and tips
- Coronavirus: Returning sports
- Sporting Life App: Android & iOS
- Guide: How to bet online
We are committed in our support of responsible gambling. Recommended bets are advised to over-18s and we strongly encourage readers to wager only what they can afford to lose.